Ooooooof, my head. Last thing I remember I was getting all beat up by a bunch of Vampires who thought I was a werewolf. I don’t remember a thing about my trip to Forks, Washington. Do you remember what happened in The Twilight Saga: New Moon?
Pop Quiz Hot Shot!
1) In the beginning of the film Bella is having a birthday! How old is she turning?
2) Soon after Edward leaves her in order to protect her. Later she figures out that she can see Edward if she takes risks. What three things does she do that allows her to see Edward?
3) What movie does Jacob and Bella see?
4) Near the end why does Edward think Bella is dead, and what is he going to do about it?
5) Why doesn’t the Vampire Council want to punish Edward, and what makes Bella so intriguing to them?
1) She is turning 18. This is a problem because Edward died when he was 17 so she is starting to realize the issue with her mortality when her love never ages.
2) First she goes on a motorcycle ride with a bad boy she sees outside of a biker bar. Second she rides her new dirt bike super fast and dangerously. And finally she goes cliff diving like an idiot and almost dies.
3) Face Punch! And boy howdy does the wimpy kid who goes with Bella and Jacob not enjoy this film. It is just making him feel all sick and wimpy!
4) He thinks Bella died while cliff diving. He knows about this because his “sister” Alice can see the future / what Bella is doing. So he’s going to the Vampire Council to request to die. And if/when they reject his request he’s going to force their hand by revealing himself to the human townspeople where the Council resides.
5) They don’t want to punish Edward because his vampire skillz are just so gooooooooooooooooooood. That is actually what they say. And Bella is intriguing to them because it turns out that she’s immune to vampire powers. Seemingly across the board. Which is new … you’d think other vampires besides Edward would have noted this in the first movie …
Ah right, I became a super secret vampire and married a vampire and lived forever with him and my werewolf friends. That’s right, that makes sense.